Posted on September 1st, 2010
Saving money is as “American as Apple Pie.” As your CashNetUSA family heads into the Labor Day weekend, we have a “pot luck” of money saving tips for you. Some of you may be staying home to relax, or taking the family on a road trip. Either way, these tips will work well for you this (and every other) weekend!
- Restaurants – As in most cases, the Internet is your best friend. Search the Internet for free coupons or discounted gift certificates. Check out www.restaurant.com or www.valpak.com.
- The Movies – Most local movie theaters have special pricing Monday through Thursday. Save some money by catching a movie during these “off-peak” days. Same movie, less money!
- Travel – Your CashNetUSA teammates had a lot of travel tips, so stay with us! Book flights online during Tuesdays or Wednesdays when prices are historically the cheapest. As the weekend rush is over, and managers want to fill rooms, book your hotel stay on a Sunday night. Last but not least, travel with another family or group to get discount rates on flights, hotels, and transportation.
- The Beach – Most of us will be hitting the beach for the last time this weekend, but you can still save money. Remember to stock up on food and drinks before leaving. This way you will not be paying outrageous prices at the beach.
- Gas – AAA suggests fueling up mid week when gas is cheaper. Also, if you are traveling, ask your hotel if they are offering gas rebates at the front desk.
From money saving tips, to fast cash with an online, short-term payday loan, your CashNetUSA family is here to help. Kick back, relax, and enjoy your Labor Day Weekend while saving some money.
Photo: Flickr User